Energetic thoughts...

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Apology

A day with all faces familiar
One stranger - the feeling inside
First words from my lips, an apology
A slip, just a trip, a mere slide

Understanding elusive, I'm sorry
Confusion, intentions unclear
I thought you meant something different
Your eyes radiated slight fear

A birthday, but gifts undesired
Your wish, my command, unfulfilled
Not only candles extinguished
Regret at the outlook uphill

Delayed, dismayed, disappointed
No blame, but such guilt prevails
Explanation unwanted, unwelcome
I see now quite clearly, I've failed

A day when no face is familiar
Clarity, no need for bells
First words from your lips, an apology
First words from mine, a farewell


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it in here. I like this post as well very awe inspiring

Ill be back

7:44 pm

 
Blogger -: Andrew :- said...

Welcome, and thanks for the kind words...

11:12 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home