Contentment
Howdy y'all. I'm back at home for a bit now - and I mean a bit as I'm off to Norway again on Monday for a few days. Then I've actually got over 2 weeks at home, a first for 2007. Bliss.
Unusually, I don't really have much to rant or rave about today. I could moan about BA losing my bag, but it's back with no harm done. I could whinge about this company's horrifically complicated ranking & salary/compensation package that I had to sit through a 2 hour presentation on, but in reality I do OK out of it. I could complain about the rusty pipe that I've just uncovered, but having done all the sums, it's probably OK too. I'm still in the office at 1800, but somehow it's not bothering me.
English cricket team's pathetic loss? Water off a duck's back. The fact I'll be spending my weekend painting & tiling? OK, that bugs me a bit - I'd rather be playing golf - but, y'know, it's not that bad really.
Any one of these things on any other day might irritate, but take a step back - in perspective, it might not seem that bad.
Quote this back at me when I'm in a strop and I'll rip your head off.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home