Energetic thoughts...

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Anonymity

A short note about anonymity.

You won't find my name on this blog, or anything that could explicitly identify me, my family or who I work for. There is only one reason for this: editorial freedom. I've no desire to be anal about this, nor do I have any delusions about my importance or influence - it is simply a matter of conscience. It is important to me that I can write with abandon whatever I wish about whatever topic is clocking up the most mileage in my mind. Some things I have already written would technically be in breach of contract if I were to mention my employer, and I don't want to worry about that kind of thing.

I don't publicise this blog (I think I've only given the URL to 2 people) and have no intention of starting, so if you've stumbled onto this page then welcome - I'm talking to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home