Greetings
Recently I am increasingly feeling like a living oxymoron. Or just a moron. Whatever. Example: I love big dirty overpowered cars, care deeply about climate change & the importance of alternatives, yet still take my money from people who would squeeze small children if they thought oil would come out. Everything else I like is (relatively) just chaff, and in the meantime this mortgage just won't pay itself, even though I married a lovely doctor.
I've always found that writing things down helps clarify thought, so this blog is my therapy and you, readers, dearest readers, are my shrinks. So come in, make yourself comfortable, pour youself a drink and while you're at it, pour me one too. I think we're in for a good night...
1 Comments:
Thanks for the link. I like your starting point, much better than mine. I will comment as I progress through the material you post but for now welcome to the blogosphere!!
10:13 am
Post a Comment
<< Home